I’m back. Sort of.
- I really don’t know where I’m going with this.
- As I’m writing this post I’m already in love with Markdown.
- I’m using Octopress, which is a framework for Jekyll.
- So that means I am using Ruby and have little clue about what I’m doing.
- But so far it’s all been very simple and that’s the point.
This time around I’m going for fluid, simple posts. As you can see, the site is more about the content than the fluff. It’s almost always been the other way around for me since I first threw a personal web site online back in 1995.